MODULE 1 :: Introduction & Warming up
MODULE 2 :: Developing competences
MODULE 3 :: Exploring e-learning
MODULE 4 :: Designing e-tivities
MODULE 5 :: Motivation
MODULE 6 :: Group work
MODULE 7 :: Moderation online forum discussion
MODULE 8 :: Developing e-learning resources
...Online resources - reusing, sharing and evaluating
MODULE 10 :: The role of the facilitator
Learning in Module 1
The objective of this module is for the participants to master the platform in order to be able to participate comfortably, to get to know the other participants and course facilitators, as well as to plan their learning for the course.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- explain the importance of introduction and personal touch in online learning,
- use the course platform to a degree which allows participation in the course.
We expect that during this module you will:
- read module materials,
- fill in your profile,
- fill in your calendar,
- publish at least two posts,
- try different options available on Moodle which help you organise your work during the course,
- introduce one participant to the rest of the group.