MODULE 1 :: Introduction & Warming up
MODULE 2 :: Developing competences
MODULE 3 :: Exploring e-learning
MODULE 4 :: Designing e-tivities
MODULE 5 :: Motivation
MODULE 6 :: Group work
MODULE 7 :: Moderation online forum discussion
MODULE 8 :: Developing e-learning resources
...Online resources - reusing, sharing and evaluating
MODULE 10 :: The role of the facilitator
Learning in Module 10
The objective of this Module is for participants to gain skills in organising own work as a facilitator of an e-learning course on a vocational topic, as well as to develop skills in evaluating their own skills. It is also the module in which we will summarize the course.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- explain the roles and competences of a facilitator in an online course,
- organise the facilitation of an e-learning course,
- evaluate own facilitating skills,
- visualise data on own progress.
We expect that during this module you will:
- read module materials,
- assess and compare your skills as an e-learning course facilitator,
- publish on module charts with comments,
- evaluate your progress,
- select the evidence and fill in the competence table for Module 10,
- write a short reflection.