MODULE 1 :: Introduction & Warming up
MODULE 2 :: Developing competences
MODULE 3 :: Exploring e-learning
MODULE 4 :: Designing e-tivities
MODULE 5 :: Motivation
MODULE 6 :: Group work
MODULE 7 :: Moderation online forum discussion
MODULE 8 :: Developing e-learning resources
...Online resources - reusing, sharing and evaluating
MODULE 10 :: The role of the facilitator
Learning in Module 5
The aim of this module is to explain the complex mechanisms that motivate and demotivate participants of e-learning education programs with emphasis on the the VET context.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- outline the factors that influence the levels of motivation among the participants of an e-learning course,
- use selected methods to stimulate activity among the participants.
We expect that during this module you will:
- fill in the demotivating factors table on Google Documents (together with other participants),
- publish at least five posts on the forum,
- write a short reflection,
- publish the evidence for Module 5 in the table of competences.