MODULE 1 :: Introduction & Warming up
MODULE 2 :: Developing competences
MODULE 3 :: Exploring e-learning
MODULE 4 :: Designing e-tivities
MODULE 5 :: Motivation
MODULE 6 :: Group work
MODULE 7 :: Moderation online forum discussion
MODULE 8 :: Developing e-learning resources
...Online resources - reusing, sharing and evaluating
MODULE 10 :: The role of the facilitator
Learning in Module 3
The objective of this module is to observe various forms of e-learning in the context of VET.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- identify different forms of e-learning,
- analyse elements of e-learning courses,
- consider the possibilities of using various e-learning forms in own vocational context.
- record evidence of your own competences in the competence table.
- reflect on your learning experience.
We expect that during this module you will:
- read module materials,
- analyse examples of different forms of e-learning and take notes before the videoconference,
- engage in a discussion during the videoconference,
- indicate elements of the structure of e-learning courses,
- elicit and reflect on the elements that can be used in your vocational context,
- write a short reflection about e-learning in your vocational context,
- publish the evidence for Module 3 in the table of competences.
Last modified: Friday, 13 June 2014, 10:23 AM