MODULE 1 :: Introduction & Warming up
MODULE 2 :: Developing competences
MODULE 3 :: Exploring e-learning
MODULE 4 :: Designing e-tivities
MODULE 5 :: Motivation
MODULE 6 :: Group work
MODULE 7 :: Moderation online forum discussion
MODULE 8 :: Developing e-learning resources
...Online resources - reusing, sharing and evaluating
MODULE 10 :: The role of the facilitator
Learning in Module 9
The objective of this Module is to gain skills in searching, selecting, re-using, sharing and evaluating online resources for your vocational subject(s) required to achieve the selected learning objectives.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- explain the difference between using copyrighted content and Open Educational Resources,
- select, re-use, share and evaluate online resources,
- apply conditions of Creative Commons licenses,
- select resources according to learning outcomes.
We expect that during this module you will:
- work in a group,
- explain in group your selection of materials,
- search for Open Educational Resources,
- write a short reflection about resources in VET context,
- publish the evidence for Module 9 in the table of competences.