MODULE 1 :: Introduction & Warming up
MODULE 2 :: Developing competences
MODULE 3 :: Exploring e-learning
MODULE 4 :: Designing e-tivities
MODULE 5 :: Motivation
MODULE 6 :: Group work
MODULE 7 :: Moderation online forum discussion
MODULE 8 :: Developing e-learning resources
...Online resources - reusing, sharing and evaluating
MODULE 10 :: The role of the facilitator
- CEDEFOP, 2006. Competence Framework for VET professions. Retrieved on June 25, 2013 from https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/etv/Upload/Information_resources/Bookshop/560/111332_Competence_framework_for_VET_professions.pdf.
- Department of Training and Workforce Development, Government of Western Australia, 2012. Guidelines for Assessing Competence in VET. Retrieved on July 5th, 2013 from https://moodle.westone.wa.gov.au/file.php/6/vet_publications/Guidelines%20for%20assessing%20competence%20in%20VET%20-%20content.pdf.
- Barret H., 2001. Electronic Portfolios - A chapter in Educational Technology; An Encyclopedia. Available at: https://electronicportfolios.com/portfolios/encyclopediaentry.htm
- Horton W. (2006). “e-Learning by Design”. Pfeiffer
- Pfeifer, Bonk C., Zhang K. (2008). Empowering Online Learning and ed. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Beetham, H. (2007). “An approach to learning activity design” [in:] ”Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age”, Routledge
- Salmon G. (2003). “e-Tivities. The key to active online learning” KoganPage
- R. R. Gajewski “O stylach uczenia się i I-edukacji”. Retrieved on June 20, 2013 from https://www.e-mentor.edu.pl/artykul_v2.php?numer=11&id=189.
- B. Gross Davis (1993) Tools For Teaching., chapter "Motivating Students". Jossey-Bass Publishers, San Francisco, USA.
- Capturing and Directing the Motivation to Learn (1998) Speaking On Teaching. Stanford University Newsletter On Teaching. Accessible online at https://www.merlot.org/merlot/viewMaterial.htm?id=330367 (accessed on 30.08.2010).
- Elearningeuropa.info (2012) "The problem with eLearning isn't eLearning; it's motivation" at https://elearningeuropa.info/en/news/quotthe-problem-elearning-isn039t-elearning-it039s-motivationquot (accessed on 03/06/2013)
- Education corner “Online Education and The Challenge of Motivation” at https://www.educationcorner.com/online-education-motivation.html (accessed on 03/06/2013)
- Morris T. (2005), Working in teams: the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Accessible at https://terrymorris.net/teamwork/index.htm (accessed on 13.08.2010).
- Learn Briefing, Self Directed Work Teams Develop In Stages. Accessible at https://www.strategosinc.com/work_team_3.htm (accessed on 12.08.2010).
- Stein J., Working on teams: Using the Stages of Team Development; Human Resources at MIT. Accessible at https://web.mit.edu/hr/oed/learn/teams/art_stages.html (accessed on 4.08.2010).
- Etapy -Tuckman J. (1977) - [in:] eTivities Gilly Salmon p.144
- Shank P. (2007), The Online Learning idea book: 95 Proven Ways to Enhance Technology-Based and Blended Learning, Pfeiffer, San Francisco, pp. 57-61, 68-72.
- W. Horton “e-Learning by Design” Pfeifer 2006
- Shank P. (2007), The Online Learning idea book: 95 Proven Ways to Enhance Technology-Based and Blended Learning, Pfeiffer, San Francisco
- Generating and Facilitating Engaging and Effective Online Discussions (University of Oregon) at https://tep.uoregon.edu/technology/blackboard/docs/discussionboard.pdf (accessed on 29/05/2013)
- Brady, A., Conlan, O., Wade, V. (2004). Dynamic composition and personalization of PDA based eLearning - personalized mLearning. In proceedings “E-learning in Corporate, Goverment, Healthcare and High Education”. Chesapeake.
- Rosenberg M. (2006). Beyond E-Learning: Approaches and Technologies to Enhance Organizational Knowledge, Learning, and Performance. Pfeiffer, San Francisco.
- Rosenberg M. (2006), Beyond E-Learning: Approaches and Technologies to Enhance Organizational Knowledge, Learning, and Performance. Pfeiffer, San Francisco.
- ISKME (2008) What is Localization? https://cnx.org/content/m15222/latest/
- McLaughlin, C. (2002), Learner Support In Distance And Networked Learning Environments: Ten Dimensions For Successful Design. Distance Education 25 (2), pp.149-162.
- Salmon, G. (2000) “E-moderating”, table “E-moderator competencies”, pp. 54-55.
- Smith, P., Blake, D. (2005). Facilitating learning through effective teaching. At a glance. National Centre for Vocational Education Research. Australian Government. Retrieved July, 1 2013 from https://www.ncver.edu.au/publications/1660.html.
Last modified: Tuesday, 27 May 2014, 9:25 AM